Reputable and reliable Canadian pharmacies?

ValeRosso

Guru
Throw any pharmacies you have experience with here please. Need to find some cheaper inhalers and other meds.

CanadaDrugWarehouse a decent one? There are so many Im not sure whos a scam and whos legit.

A good place to start is CIPA. If a pharmacy is listed there, they are trustworthy.

I use Maple Leaf for most of my referrals but have found other ways to save $$ and use a local pharmacy.

Caveat, I am not an agent.

When I was using Canadian pharmacies a few years ago, I looked up my meds on Pharmacychecker.com and selected a pharmacy from the listings there.

I believe the pharmacy I used most often was PricePro Pharmacy but I think I would trust any pharmacy with a listing there. As a cross check on my judgement on pharmacychecker, I have seen @kgmom219 recommend a pharmacy listed there which I used for one year while their pricing was competitive on a medication I needed--again it has been so long I can't remember the specific pharmacy.

Several years ago @kstein recommended progressiverx.com which I have also found to be helpful.

2-3 times, @Chazm has recommended a pharmacy in FL that imports and sells drugs from Canada. Can't remember the name and I don't remember if they sell mailorder. (NOT talking Mark Cuban stuff here.)

There was a thread some time ago that discussed discount cards. @goillini52 was quite pleased with one of the cards mentioned because he found a good price on an inhaler he uses. It seems like it was communitycaresrx.com, but again, can't remember for sure. You could at least check your inhaler pricing there and see if it helps.

Last edited:

When I was using Canadian pharmacies a few years ago, I looked up my meds on Pharmacychecker.com and selected a pharmacy from the listings there.

I believe the pharmacy I used most often was PricePro Pharmacy but I think I would trust any pharmacy with a listing there. As a cross check on my judgement on pharmacychecker, I have seen @kgmom219 recommend a pharmacy listed there which I used for one year while their pricing was competitive on a medication I needed--again it has been so long I can't remember the specific pharmacy.

Several years ago @kstein recommended progressiverx.com which I have also found to be helpful.

2-3 times, @Chazm has recommended a pharmacy in FL that imports and sells drugs from Canada. Can't remember the name and I don't remember if they sell mailorder. (NOT talking Mark Cuban stuff here.)

There was a thread some time ago that discussed discount cards. @goillini52 was quite pleased with one of the cards mentioned because he found a good price on an inhaler he uses. It seems like it was communitycaresrx.com, but again, can't remember for sure. You could at least check your inhaler pricing there and see if it helps.
I dont know whether to feel impressed or scared

Canadian Medstore in Lakeland FL.

The one post to rule them all!

Latest posts

Back