Biden Repeals Trump Rule Meant To Protect Gig Economy’s ‘Independent Contractor’ Model

I am sorry but big difference reg company employees and these,

I mean in this buis we have no unemployment benifits take the good with the bad

You could keep your govt job and its benifits or you can go independent and its benefits

Each has its plus and minus

Same with waiters and taxi drivers those jobs give easy quick access to cash money great jobs when in-between jobs or as a stepping stone or second jobs

However, there are plenty of jobs on the same scale that are also0 good for 1st time jobs like Fast food, or stock worker, that don't offer that quick access to cash that offer more stability and as well as unemployment benefits

different path with different plus and minus on the low-end type jobs that are good for the situations they are used for

However, you cannot get the best of both world with the same job regulations that force then cash jobs to operate as the union jobs will only eliminate the choice on the plus and minus as they will lose their unique benefits and become at best like fast food jobs

As I noted initially, one has nothing to do with the other.

Unions are a separate issue than the misclassification of IC's and making it harder for them to get relief, which is what this policy scrap did.

You brought up Unions, initially. There's literally no mention of Unions in the rules scrap. Let's stay on topic, please.

It's causing miscommunication for both of us.

Unions are a separate issue than the misclassification of IC's and making it harder for them to get relief, which is what this policy scrap did.

You brought up Unions, initially. There's literally no mention of Unions in the rules scrap. Let's stay on topic, please.

They don't want there to be IC's period They want unions because it helps the control

there are multiple bills introduced in this regard

if they can't pass a more destructive policy they will start smaller and work their way up this has been the model

Wow I said govt should pay unemployment LOL

I would never say that ever, I do know Unemployment has its place and purpose and helps many I am 100 % for that

I also know there was a time earlier on during the covid Americans needed extra on top of that since there were lockdowns everywhere Should not be left to deal with that without help

However, what I did say that now that things are opened up there should not be extra Pay and extended unemployment as it has now clearly become a deterrent for working

If someone is layed off today they should get normal Unemployment benefits

but the extra amounts need to be scaled back now

the extended should not be continued to be extra extended for those that have been on it for a long time
The country is still months away from achieving a 70% vaccinated rate. Perhaps unemployment benefits should only be cut to those refusing to do their part to reach that magic number.

The country is still months away from achieving a 70% vaccinated rate. Perhaps unemployment benefits should only be cut to those refusing to do their part to reach that magic number.

Question why are the vaccinated so afraid of the unvaccinated??

Really don't see how unvaccinated can affect the vaccinated health?

Just saw on MSN or one of those channels tonight just flipping channel they were so concerned they were talking about new laws to force public records suggested eye scans and such reason because after getting vaccinated how do we know the person next to me is Vaxxed?

I mean what dif is it to the one who is vaxxed what does it have to do with them?

ahh see what you did for the 2nd time you mixed my comments on the article and my comments in reply to your comments on page one as if they were about the same thing agian

You confused me into a wrong argument again by twisting these things up

Question why are the vaccinated so afraid of the unvaccinated??

Really don't see how unvaccinated can affect the vaccinated health?

Just saw on MSN or one of those channels tonight just flipping channel they were so concerned they were talking about new laws to force public records suggested eye scans and such reason because after getting vaccinated how do we know the person next to me is Vaxxed?

I mean what dif is it to the one who is vaxxed what does it have to do with them?
Well in case you're not aware, current covid vaccines do not offer prophylactic protection from covid, so vaccinated people can still act as spreaders, though to a lessor extent. So until that 70+% vaccinated rate is achieved, there is no chance for herd immunity.

ahh see what you did for the 2nd time you mixed my comments on the article and my comments in reply to your comments on page one as if they were about the same thing agian

You confused me into a wrong argument again by twisting these things up

Yeah, I'm the one arguing unions have anything to do with the a rule that made it harder to for people that were misclassified as IC's by the business based on CURRENT UNCHANGED criteria to get relief under the law.

This is the Vic playbook.

Say stupid, unrelated stuff.
Then throw some anecdotal evidence that you pull out of your rear.
Then blame someone else for you saying stupid stuff.
Then double down on said stupid stuff.

Like I said in another post, this forum is going to shit because of completely brainwashed fools.

But hey.. Do you. Not really sure which one fits the vocal majority of this forum these days.

alex-jones.jpg
5455e3b7f9cb53515b5dbdafe98e523b--tucker-carlson-my-best-friend.jpg

Well in case you're not aware, current covid vaccines do not offer prophylactic protection from covid, so vaccinated people can still act as spreaders, though to a lessor extent. So until that 70+% vaccinated rate is achieved, there is no chance for herd immunity.

But if you are vaccinated you can't get it if its a strain that the vax works for so therefore you would be unaffected by the unvaxed

If you did get ti it was then a strain that was not blocked by vax so therefore if the other was vaxed you still would have got it

So I don't see how an unvax can be dangerous as they say to a vaxed person

Yeah, I'm the one arguing unions have anything to do with the a rule that made it harder to for people that were misclassified as IC's by the business based on CURRENT UNCHANGED criteria to get relief under the law.

This is the Vic playbook.

Say stupid, unrelated stuff.
Then throw some anecdotal evidence that you pull out of your rear.
Then blame someone else for you saying stupid stuff.
Then double down on said stupid stuff.

Like I said in another post, this forum is going to shit because of completely brainwashed fools.

But hey.. Do you. Not really sure which one fits the vocal majority of this forum these days.

View attachment 7090
View attachment 7091

No You just mixed 2 separate issues My comment on the article with my comment on your response to me which was a different subject as if it were one and caught me of guard because we haven't looked at this thread for a few days

and used that to make it look different than it is

completely unrelated as if the were the same argument

And now you are going to gloat that you finally have the big victory Wow big man,You took a cheep shot that is all

I stand by my comment this is a move that will help move along the union way

And I stand by my completely separate issue which was a response to your comment to me different than this article about unemployment which you mischaracterized me with
As My views on unemployment had nothing to do with this critical and you specify said MY name in connection to it

As I said before this move has little to do with care of unemployment benefits and as it is to this article and not your previous unemployment comment separate from this one I stand plus and minus argument different from the other coments

Back