Dental Benefits in Medicare Advantage will they survive the Medicare provider cuts?

Deft Research has published research comparing consumer demand for supplemental benefits commonly offered by MA plans and concluded that “Dental is King”; it is more likely than any other supplemental benefit to influence a beneficiary’s decision to switch to or stay with a particular plan."

Deft’s research also shows that Medicare beneficiaries want implants covered but that their desire for higher annual maximum benefit levels off at $2,500.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Dental Benefits in Medicare Advantage: Making a Good Story Great - National Association of Dental Plans
Commissions will be cut bf they start cutting seniors benefits

Attachments

• IMG_0438.png
    IMG_0438.png
    381.3 KB · Views: 4
Disagree . I had long talk with my long time Humana rep. He’s saying big cuts . On your situation $164 to $75 max. Food cards $200 to $100. But were he scared me is he’s saying he believes many of these plans could have premiums and $590 rx deductibles and increased copays .
The freebie generation is about to change to the boomer copay generation. All this free money to those born in the 30-40s is going bye bye. Get ready to pay cuts are coming and agents will be bent over too. This kind of compensation wont last in the recession coming.

Eyes are wide open, will deal with the changes when and if the time comes. Been doing this long enough to know that change brings opportunity and I will be just fine either way. They aren’t facts until it’s been proven and you haven’t seen a single plan or change of benefits for 2025 yet.
In house agents only coming. You watch.
100.00 flat fee apps for commission and no renewals because it will be a captive agent writing w base pay. All this broker stuff is going to end. Mark this post 🔥💀

Attachments

• IMG_0438.png
    IMG_0438.png
    381.3 KB · Views: 3
In house agents only coming. You watch.
100.00 flat fee apps for commission and no renewals because it will be a captive agent writing w base pay. All this broker stuff is going to end. Mark this post 🔥💀
I been watching. MSO have been saying it since at least I started in this industry 12 years ago...

It will be interesting to see what happens for 2025. It's easy to anticipate carriers raising their copays, MOOPs, dropping providers, and keeping the lipstick and legs (sorry if you're easily offended) of dental/vision/OTC. Just basing this on what most of my clients first ask...who offers the biggest part B giveback, groceries, etc,. I try to get them back to earth, but some won't have it and then buy from the telemarketer who promises the moon.

Back