Good case management program for Medicare clients?

I love Medicare pro . So easy to use and all built out and ready to go . The downside it doesn’t have much work flow automation like go guru has . It’s not seamless for mass texting clients nor does it have a built in dialer I love Medicare pro on my phone . The prebuilt is awesome on printing labels . For me it’s all I need

Does MP have any texting ability? What about mass email?

A while back, our office faced a similar dilemma. We stumbled upon a solution that might interest you. We started using MightyCall for our inbound call center needs - https://www.mightycall.com/inbound-call-center-software/. Not only is it user-friendly, but it also prioritizes data security. We've been impressed with its seamless integration with our workflow. Plus, the pricing is reasonable considering the features it offers.

Last edited:
Yes to both.

We're doing a webinar with them next week. They are great. In previous webinars, agents have requested features that they've added.

Are you talking Medicare pro? I thought you had to buy seperate paid subscription to get mass texting ? Also you have to buy subscription for a dialer to get . For me there great as I’m not into technology. It’s the only crm built out 100% for Medicare agents and very easy to use . I’ve been using 2 1/2 yrs . The only negative is they still only got 1 customer service rep Andrew a part owner as far as I know . Talking to him many times over the yrs I was impressed with his knowledge. Here’s an important thing I don’t think they changed yet . As far as I know to download your book of business to Medicare pro you must send the excel files to then to download to the crm . Can the agent download directly yet ? I manually enter all my clients daily

I tried Medicare Pro last year. It looks nice and simple, but unfortunately it was too simple of a program. You can’t, at that time, do automation. That’s an automatic no from me.

Automation saves me so many hours per week.

I tried Medicare Pro last year. It looks nice and simple, but unfortunately it was too simple of a program. You can’t, at that time, do automation. That’s an automatic no from me.

Automation saves me so many hours per week.

I'd love to know/see what automation you have set up in RB. I've not set much up in it, but really need to.

Any Agent CRM users out there? If so, do you like it?

Ok Update, I had been convinced to give them a try again and its like a different company

They are willing to help and set up everything

they more then made up for past mistakes and I believe this is a good system

Back