• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Where To Find Agent Appointments With Other Carriers?

theinsuranceman

Guru
1000 Post Club
Does anyone know of a website to go to so you can see the appointments your agents have with other carriers? Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know of a website to go to so you can see the appointments your agents have with other carriers? Thanks in advance.

When I want to look up an agent and see what carriers they have I go to the state DOI websites. Some are far better than others. Indiana's is terrible. Ky's is very good. If licensed in Ky I usually figure they have the same companies elsewhere. The Tn site is good too.

When I want to look up an agent and see what carriers they have I go to the state DOI websites. Some are far better than others. Indiana's is terrible. Ky's is very good. If licensed in Ky I usually figure they have the same companies elsewhere. The Tn site is good too.

Yea I know. The state DOI's have gotten worse last couple of years. NC is terrible. I'm looking for a new source of this info that I've never known about.

Back